HR and Training Manager (Part time)
Europlaz, a fast growing company, requires a people focused and organised HR and Training Manager.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Induction and staff management
- Performance management – engagement
- Training and compliance
- Equality and diversity
As a medical device manufacturer we are subject to FDA and ISO 13485 regulations which do influence how HR and training needs to be carried out and recorded. A manager with experience of engagement and getting the most for and from a work force would be an advantage.
Part time role with flexible hours to suit – This role has the potential to become full time as the company grows and the department develops. Hours of work can be negotiated to suit circumstances but will need to be at least 20-25 hours per week.
Kiddicare vouchers available
Up to 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
Ongoing training and development
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in HR
• Up to date and extensive knowledge of good HR practice and legislation
• Excellent communication and diplomacy skills
• Good attention to detail and organisation
• MS word and Excel
• Reliable and self-motivated
• Team player
• Approachable and people centered outlook
Closing date for applications is March 1 2015
To apply please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Call 01621773471 and speak to Katy or Emma if you would like further information.